- 1/2 cup rice
- 1 diced onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 cups frozen vegetable mix (e.g. peas, sweetcorn, broccoli carrots)
- Cook the rice according the instructions on the packet.
- Boil the frozen vegetables for 2 minutes and then drain.
- Fry the onion in a saucepan for 5 minutes with the vegetable oil, then add the crushed garlic and fry for a further 1 minute.
- Once cooked, pour the rice and vegetables into the saucepan with the onion and garlic. Stir through the soy sauce and your dish is ready to serve!